Healthy snack can be difficult to come by these days. They are processed and packed with salt, preservatives, and all kinds of fake ingredients. So why not make some at home. These No-Bake Energy Bites are an excellent treat and boost for all ages.
These are not only “healthy” they are good for you, too! This snack is full of protein, carbs, omega3s, and fiber with a hint of natural honey sweetener.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup fresh ground peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup raisins (or chocolate chips, cranberries, etc)
- 1/2 cup honey (You can adjust this amount to your liking. I use Nature Nate’s 100% pure, raw honey.)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pure Madagascar vanilla
What you’ll need to do:
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Once completely mixed, place in the refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll into whatever size ball you choose.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Yields 20-25, depending on the size