Looking for a quick and easy dessert when the late night sweet tooth strikes?! These Paleo Chocolate Mug Cakes are so simple you probably have all the ingredients in your pantry already. And the best part? You won’t feel guilty or overly stuffed after enjoying one. These ingredients are ones that will nourish your body while still tasting delicious!
What you’ll need:
- 2 Tbsp almond mill (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1-2 Tbsp raw cacao powder (depends on how rich you want it- 2 for a richer, more chocolatey taste.)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- optional: chocolate chips, peanut butter
What you’ll need to do:
- Combine all ingredients into a ceramic mug. Stir well.
- Stir in any optional add ins (chocolate chips).
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Be careful- mug will be very hot!
- Transfer to a small ramekin if desired.
- Top with your favorite toppings- peanut butter, almond butter, chocolate chips, coconut, etc.