I love baking. I’m always better off following a recipes, but sometimes I like to just get in the kitchen and be creative. I was craving something sweet, yet still good-for-you, the other day so I decided to try my hand at some brownies. No recipe, just from my head. I just grabbed what sounded good, combined with a little bit of my nutrition science background.
Y’all these may be the best brownies I’ve made yet! They weren’t fluffy and didn’t rise much, but I could easily change that. I don’t think they really needed any tweaking though.
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill almond meal
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp Nature Nate’s raw honey
- 4 Tbsp organic cacao powder
- 4 Tbsp unsweetened, vanilla almond milk
- handful of Enjoy Life dark chocolate chips
What you’ll need to do:
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Pour ingrédients into an 8X8 glass baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
*Yeilds: 12 small brownies
So simple, husband approved, and your next favorite dessert!!