This year for Thanksgiving we decided to go a little more simple and make a one bowl fall hash full of fruits and veggies. It was totally unconventional, but so yummy and so us! We loved it!!
What you’ll need:
- Brussel Sprouts (TJs)
- Butternut squash (I get the bag of precut cubes at TJs)
- 1 cubed sweet potato
- 1 bundle of organic kale
- 1 organic apple
- organic cranberries
- pomegranate seeds
- chopped, roasted pecans
- fresh sage
- pink salt
- olive oil
- Vital Farms Pasture Raised Eggs
What you’ll need to do:
- Chop/prep all ingredients into cubes.
- Sauté butternut squash and sweet potatoes in olive oil (maybe 8-10 minutes).
- Once softened, add in apples and cranberries.
- Add in sage, pink salt, pepper and continue cooking.
- While above ingredients are sautéing lightly toss brussel sprouts in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast at 450 for 15-20 minutes.
- Once brussel sprouts are toasty and crispy add to the sautéed mixture.
- Continue heating until well combined.
- Place all ingredients on to your roasting pan or sheet and bake until heated (about 10 minutes).
- Roast pecan pieces for about 5 minutes.
- Cook egg- we poached them, but over easy would also be good!
- Remove hash mixture from oven and place in serving bowl.
- Top with pomegranate seeds and toasted pecan pieces.
- Top with egg (optional).
- Enjoy with a nice glass of Holy Kombucha or your favorite drink!
Enjoy!! We sure did 🙂
And for dessert….
The best pie there ever was. Gather Kitchen‘s Chocolate Date Pie. Only good, healthy ingredients here! Dates, cocoa, coconut- all so delicious!