We have a smoothie every single morning, but this morning we decided to mix it up because we plan to go to our favorite smoothie place for lunch. So we whipped up some Protein Pancakes. You can find a similar recipe here, but this time we added Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides and Garden of Life Raw Vanilla Protein with Greens. Collagen is great for skin, hair, and nail health and the Garden of Life protein is plant-based and organic helping keep us fuller longer while also adding some healthy greens to our meal.
What you’ll need:
- 3 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/8 tsp pink salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Madagascar vanilla
- 1 tsp almond butter
- cinnamon to taste
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Vanilla Protein Powder with Greens
- 3 Tbsp almond flour
What you’ll need to do:
- Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer.
- Whisk until well combined- about 1-2 minutes.
- In a pan, over medium heat, melt coconut oil.
- Spoon out batter for desired size pancake in pan.
- Cook until golden-brown on each side.
*Top with: Kite Hill plain almond milk yogurt, strawberries, organic matcha powder, or your choice of toppings.
Yields: 12 medium pancakes